With an aim to meet ever changing demands of our esteemed clients, we have been engaged in offering a superior quality range of of Heat Insulation Ceramic Fiber Paper
. All the products are manufactured using high-grade material and advanced techniques, thus ensuring their compliance with the international industry guidelines. These papers are made available at affordable prices to the clients.Features:
- Easy to cut
- Low thermal conductivity
- Excellent thermal shock stability
- Chemical & corrosion resistance
- Density: 10 lb/cu.ft.
- Chemical Composition: Al2O3: 47%, Total Al2O3 and SiO2 >97%, Fe2O3, < 1.0%
- Tensile Strength: 25 PSI
- LOI: < 9%
- Working Temperature: 1,800° F for Continuous Use; 2300° F Maximum
- Application industries: Steel and metallurgy, Petro-chemistry, Automotive, Aerospace, Appliance, etc.
- Thickness: 1/32", 1/16”, 1/8”, 1/4"
- Width: 24" and 48"